"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. "--Walt Disney

Aunt E, Uncle G with the nieces

Aunt E, Uncle G with the nieces
Love our nieces dearly!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Directorial debut--What was I thinking???

Wow! It's now January. The school play is set for the end of April. Lyndsey and I chose a great play that we think the students will enjoy participating in and the audiences will like. Auditions are set for next Thursday and thus far, several students have expressed interest in the play, but interest and actually going through with it are two far different things. The play is called "CSI: Neverland" and revolves around who killed Peter's shadow. It's a mix of several fairy tales with the ending being a surprise twist.
I hope the community embraces the dramatic arts like they do athletics. Breathe in, breathe out. Break a leg and don't say "Hamlet" before walking on stage.....it's time to raise the curtains.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Break legs on your show! It sounds awesome!

    BTW: It's "Macbeth" that's bad luck.

    ReplyDelete